Monday, January 14, 2008

we are living through such troubled times

Its been what... a week, and my new year quote just got challenged. Things get a little loose as I the new year starts. I know these challenges shouldn't be bothering me, but it seems like a lot of people would really taunt your strings tight.

I bumped into this song... I don't know if a lot know this... but it actually speaks a lot of the time in my life and the people around me.

And how can I pretend that I don't know
What's going on?
When every second
And every minute
Another soul is gone

And I believe that in my life
I will see
An end to hopelessness
Or giving up
Or suffering

Then we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
And stand up for life
Stand up
And here me sing
Stand up
For love

No comments: