Monday, July 13, 2009

who am i to break down?

"Here I am with all the pleasures of the first world
Laid out before me who am I to breakdown?

Everyday I wake up,I choose Love
I choose Light
And I try, it’s too easy just to fall apart"

Listening to the Submarines constantly reminds me of the events that will unveil in the next month. I'll try my very best not to fall apart then.

I had a good start for the week today. Even if there was a local transportation strike today, I still was able to go to work on time. I also found the classes today very light and open. Something tells me the students have a light disposition and they are very open to learn and participate today.

One can only hope this gets better everyday.


2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Consider yourself blessed. = D

Rcyan said...

Love is a blessing. No matter how much it hurts you. (^-^)