Friday, May 1, 2009

scared the hell out of me

Ouch!

What was that all about Blogger? Did I just almost lose this blog? Its May 1 not April 1!

Nope. It wasn't a bad dream (since I still have problems getting sleep). It did happen. Blogger wasn't able to display my blog. Good thing I was able to get some help from Google.

I was actually tinkering with my widgets and I got that message (so I thought that caused it) until a fellow blogger experienced the same thing and said other blogs also experienced that same thing that happened to me.

Whew!

2 comments:

freddy said...

Blogger sometime can be very annoying. Maybe their server already overloaded because blog is so booming right now.

Nice blog by the way, visit mine too:
Actress in Lingerie
Celebrities Life Style

escape said...

i experienced a problem last year but it didnt happen again. maybe some maintenance glitch.

im not pushing thru CDO we have to move it in davao next month.